Small Animal Services
In addition to treating sick and injured animals, we work with our clients to ensure that their pets are healthy and happy. The range of services we offer include:
• Health Checks and Advice
• Vaccinations and Kennel Cough inoculations
• Parasite control (Flea and worm products)
• Dietary Advice
• Pet Passports
• Pet Cremation service
• Cats Protection League subsidised neutering
• Dogs Trust subsidised neutering.
• Pet food and pet supplies including internet service from www.vetpetni.co.uk – online prices, local service
• 24 hour emergency service provided by our own experienced vets at Orchard Veterinary centre
Surgical Facilities – We have well equipped operating facilities to carry out all types of routine and emergency small animal operations including orthopaedic surgery. Modern, safe methods of anaesthesia are utilised with continuous monitoring during surgery.
X Ray – We have full in house radiography available allowing rapid production of quality radiographes.
Ultrasound Scanning – Our new small animal ultrasound scanner allows us to carry out high quality internal examinations in a non-invasive manner. Ultrasound pregnancy diagnosis is also carried out.
Dental Care – We provide a range of dental services for your pet including extractions, ultrasound de-scaling and polishing.
Grooming – although we do not provide a routine pet grooming service, we work in conjunction with an experienced pet groomer to assist owners of nervous or fractious pets by providing fully monitored sedation or general anaesthesia to allow the grooming to be as stress free as possible.